Chico Locker Mild Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 cup(s) onion Chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper chopped
- 1 pound(s) Bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1 quart(s) home canned tomatoes undrained
- 1 6 oz. can(s) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon(s) mixed Italian herbs
- 1 can(s) Tomato sauce optional
- In a large sauce pan, sauté onions and peppers in olive oil. Add sausage. Chop sausage into small pieces and cook with onions and peppers until browned. Add tomatoes and tomato paste. Stir until combined. Simmer uncovered until sauce is thick enough to your liking. Add dried herbs and simmer another minute or two. Do not add salt. Serve over cooked spaghetti pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Gaylee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chico Locker Mild Italian Sausage Spaghetti Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes