Chicken with brussels sprouts, rosemary potatoes and mustard sauce
Community Recipe from
- chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 12 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Heat a large ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper; add to pan. Cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn chicken; place pan in oven. Bake at 450° for 9 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan; keep warm. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 cup broth and cider; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 4 minutes or until thickened. Whisk in mustard, 1 tablespoon butter, and parsley.
- 3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts; sauté 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Add remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup broth to pan; cover and cook 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Serve sprouts with chicken and sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces quartered red potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, black pepper, and potatoes in a bowl. Spread potatoes on a jelly-roll pan. Bake at 450° for 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LCherry and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken with brussels sprouts, rosemary potatoes and mustard sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes