Community Recipe from
- 3 Medium jalapeno peppers sliced
- 5 cloves garlic
- Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 cup(s) beef stock
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- salt & pepper
- 2 8 oz skinless boneless chicken breasts sliced in half
- 1. In a medium saucepan, sate jalapeno and garlic in 2 t of oil until golden, 4 minutes. Add wine and reduce until almost evaporated. Add lemon juice and stock and bring to simmer.
- 2. Meanwhile, melt butter in small saucepan. Add flour and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add mixture to sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes. Strain. Stir in 3/4 t salt and set aside.
- 3. Lightly coat chicken with oil. Season with salt and pepper and , in a large skillet, saute chicken until golden brown, 5 minutes/side. Place chicken on plates, cover with sauce ans ever.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Velasco Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes