Chicken Tostadas and Avocado Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) Reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fat-free, lower-sodium chicken brith
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) Canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 Ripe avocado Peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Canola oil Divided
- 4 ( 6-inch ) flour tortillas
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 JalapexC3xB1o pepper Minced
- 2 cup(s) Skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast Shredded
- 1 cup(s) Iceberg lettuce Shredded
- 1/2 cup(s) Tomato Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) Crumbled queso fresco
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a food processor, and process until smooth.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 3/4 teaspoon oil to pan. Cook 1 tortilla 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Repeat procedure with 2 1/4 teaspoons oil and remaining tortillas.
- Add remaining oil to pan. Add garlic and jalapeño; sauté 1 1/2 minutes. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes. Place 1 tortilla on each of 4 plates; top each tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken mixture, 1/4 cup lettuce, 2 tablespoons tomato, and 1 tablespoon cheese. Top each serving with 3 tablespoons dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by danimama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note