Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 onion, grated or chopped
- 1 can(s) green chili salsa
- 1/2 pound(s) Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound(s) cheddar cheese, shredded
- Wrap chicken in foil and bake a 400 one hour. Do not season. Cut tortillas in 1" strips and then in half. Mix soups, milk, onion and salsa. Butter baking dish. Place layer of tortillas, chicken and soup. Repeat. Top with cheese. Stand in refrigerator 24 hours. Bake at 300 for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken-Tortilla Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles