Chicken Salsa Soup (Tortilla Soup)
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 lb/2 cup(s) chicken or Costco canned chicken
- 2 14oz can(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn w/sweet pepper drained
- 1 jar(s) Paul Newman salsa choose heat
- 2 cup(s) tortilla chips or frtos or strips
- 2 ounce(s) shredded monterey jack cheese
- In 3 qt saucepan combine first 3 ingredients. Boil then reuce heat to simmer 8-10 minutes. Add corn, simmer 5 min more. Stir in salsa. Heat & serve.
- Ladle over broken corn chips and sprinkle w/cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joywilli and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note