Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken shredded
- 1 cup(s) seedless red grapes halved
- 2 tablespoon(s) red onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 bunch(es) cilantro chopped, stems removed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Additional mayonnaise may be needed. Diced apple can be substituted for the red grapes. Refrigerate leftovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note