Chicken, Potato and Vegetable Bake
Community Recipe from
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes peeled, cubed
- 3 Carrots coarsely chopped
- 1 onion coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) KRAFTxC2xAE Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) KRAFTxC2xAE Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Place chicken and vegetables in large baking dish; drizzle with dressing.
- 3. Bake 1 hour or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- 4. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kellyhomburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note