Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1 bag(s) frozen bag of mixed veggies
- 1 new potatoe, partially cooked and cubed
- 2 pie shells
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound(s) shredded, cooked chicken
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix chicken, potatoe, mixed veggies, butter, salt, pepper, thyme, and soup in large bowl. Pour mixture into one pie shell. Top with the second shell, cutting four holes in top of dough for venting. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kidsnurse01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note