Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 2 cup(s) peas (canned or frozen)
- 1 can(s) chicken drained
- 4-5 cup(s) egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1 cup(s) cheese shredded
- Stir soup, milk, peas, chicken and noodles in 3-quart casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove and add cheese.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes or cheese has melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DropsBucket and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Noodle Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles