Chicken in Lemon Caper Sauce
Weight watchers and people who are into dieting always into a dilemma what to eat and what not to eat! Pleasing your taste buds is also important, if you are a foodie like me and enjoy chicken recipes but you have took a step back just thinking over the increasing waist line. Ahhh… it’s torturous!! get more from http://healthyrecipesforall.wordpress.com
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 4 - 1/4 pound(s) chicken breasts thin-sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth from Knorr
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter or I canxE2x80x99t believe itxE2x80x99s not butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt or to taste
- First of all, sieve together flour and salt in pie plate. Now put chicken pieces into this seasoned flour, and shake off excess.
- Now, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet pan over medium to high heat. Add chicken (in batches) and cook until browned or tender and cooked thoroughly, for about 3 minutes each side; then transfer it to a plate.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and capers to skillet; bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced, for about 2 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook, turning to coat, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter. Remove skillet from heat; add butter and parsley. Pour over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sylviadewy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note