Chicken Fried Steak
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) round steak, tenderized
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Mix flour, salt, and pepper together.
- Beat egg and water together.
- Put meat into flour mixture, then into egg mixture, then into flour mixture again.
- Brown on both sides in hot fat. Cover and cook slowly 20 to 30 minutes. To make gravy, remove meat, add 1/4 cup flour mixture with 2 cups milk. Stir until gravy comes to a boil; boil 1 minute
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Fried Steak Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes