Chicken Enchiladas with Peach Salsa
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Chicken Breast Shredded
- 1 can(s) Fire Roasted Tomatoes Drained
- 2 can(s) Diced Green Chilies
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 9 12 Inch flour tortillas Warmed
- 16 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- 1 jar(s) Peach Salsa ( any salsa will work )
- Cilantro (optional)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese Shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Add oil to large skillet and cook chicken. When done take out and shred on cutting board. Add onion to skillt and cook until limp. Add drained tomatoes, one can of green chilies and chicken to skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until most of the liquid is absorbed. Set aside. In a blender mix sour cream, salsa, 1 can of green chilies and cilantro if using. Blend until you get a liquid form; about 30 seconds. Pour enough of the sour cream mixture into a greased 13x9 pan to coat the bottom. Place a heaping spoonful of the chicken mixture into the center of warmed tortillas. Roll up and tuck in the ends. Place in pan. Pour the remaning sour cream and salsa mixture over tortillas. Cover and bake 40 minutes. Uncover and top with cheese. Bake another 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JessicaK32 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note