Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) en chilada sauce
- 6 lowfat tortillas
- 1 jar salsa
- 2 cans refried beans
- 1/4 c. shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/4 c. shredded mont. jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- roasted chicken
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Pour the can of enchilada sauce into a pie dish. Dip tortillas in the sauce to soften them.
- On a cutting board, gently spread refried beans on one side of each tortilla. Add enough diced Roasted Chicken to cover the beans. Sprinkle with cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Add olives, chopped jalapeño and salsa (optional).
- Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Blend the sour cream into the remaining enchilada sauce in the pie dish. Pour over enchiladas and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coolestmom2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes