Chicken Enchilada Dip
Community Recipe from
- 8 oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled and shredded
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 8 oz. package(s) Mexican blend cheese shredded
- 4 iz, can(s) diced green chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely diced
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by laslipher and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Enchilada Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads