Chicken Cordon Bleu
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) Skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) Ground black pepper
- 6 slice(s) Swiss cheese
- 4 slice(s) Cooked ham sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 7x11 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness. Sprinkle each piece of chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on top of each breast. Roll up each breast, and secure with a toothpick. Place in a baking dish and sprinkle chicken evenly with bread crumbs. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and place 1/2 cheese slice on top of each breast. Return to oven for 3-5 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes