Chicken Chili Verde
Community Recipe from
- Chicken Chili Verde
- Jump-start a deliciously easy dinner with a can of Progresso® soup!
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- tablespoons vegetable oil
- cup chopped onion
- cloves garlic, finely chopped
- package (1 lb) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- can (18.5 oz) Progresso® chicken corn chowder soup
- can (15 oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- tablespoon lime juice
- tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1.In large 4-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook onion and garlic in oil 2 to 3 minutes or until onion begins to turn translucent. Add chicken pieces, salt and pepper. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- 2.Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup and beans. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice and chopped cilantro.
- Makes 4 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Chili Verde Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes