Chicken Caesar Tortellini
Community Recipe from
- 1.5 pound(s) chicken breasts thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) oil
- 19 ounce(s) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) caesar dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 bag(s) garlic croutons
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce chopped
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and oil. Cook in heated skillet 4 minutes each side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken from heat; let stand 10 minutes, then slice. Cook tortellini according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup pasta water when draining. Combine parmesan cheese, sour cream, mustard, caesar dressing, salt, pepper, and reserved pasta water in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add cooked tortellini, tomato, croutons, and lettuce. Toss to combine. Top with sliced chicken and serve.
- Serve with loaf bakery bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Stanelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note