Chicken Cacciatore with Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- 3/4 pound(s) red potatoes (about 2), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-1/2 cup(s) small fresh cauliflower florets
- 4 piece(s) small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup(s) KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 package(s) (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 piece(s) each green and yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can(s) (14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup(s) (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than C
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil
- COOK potatoes and cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender.
- MEANWHILE, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
- ADD dressing, mushrooms and peppers to skillet; cook and stir 6 min. Add tomatoes; simmer 8 min. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
- DRAIN potato mixture; return to pan. Add reduced-fat cream cheese; mash until potato mixture is fluffy. Serve topped with chicken, vegetables and basil.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Valera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cacciatore with Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes