Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) linguine
- 1 cup(s) brocolli florets
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 pound(s) skinless, boneless, chicken breasts cut into 1 1/2 pieces
- 1 can(s) Campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Prepare linguine according to package directions in 3-quart pan. Add broccoli during last 4 min of cooking time. Drain linguine mixture well in colander. Heat butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook untill well browned and cooked through. strirring ofter. Stir soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linquine mixture in skillet and cook until mixture is hot and bubbling, stirring occasionally. Serve with additional Parmesan Cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lorichappell8 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles