Community Recipe from
- 8 chicken breasts or strips deboned
- 1 jar(s) dried beef
- 1 can(s) golden mushroom soup
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint(s) sour cream
- 4 slice(s) bacon halved
- Debone chicken & wrap 1/2 slice of bacon around each rolled chicken breast, placing open end down in casserole dish that has been lined with dried beef slices.
- Mix soups and sour cream, pour over chicken. Bake at 300 degrees for up to 3 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note