Chicken and Veg Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts cut up
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil leaves crushed
- 2 cup(s) frozen vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)
- 2 cup(s) corkscrew pasta uncooked
- parmesan cheese grated
- In skillet brown chicken in oil. Set aside. Add soup, water, basil, and vegetables. Heat to a boil. Add uncooked pasta. Cook over med heat for 10 min, stirring often. Add browned chicken and sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note