Chicken and Broccoli Pesto Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 24 ounce(s) penne pasta cooked
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut into 1" strips
- 1 whole(s) bell peppers red, cut into strips
- 16 ounce(s) broccoli chopped, steamed crisp-tender
- 2 1/2 cup(s) pesto
- 2/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- Saute chicken and pepper in oil until chicken is cooked through. Stir all ingredients together. Spread in casserole dishes and sprinkle with more cheese, if desired. Serve right away, OR Freeze for up to 3 months. Bake thawed casserole at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken and Broccoli Pesto Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles