Chicken Alfredo with Fresh Mozzarella
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts marinated
- 1 box(es) pasta (your choice; I used penne) cook according to directions till al dente
- 1-2 jar(s) alfredo sauce
- 1 cup(s) fresh mozzarella shredded
- 1 bottle(s) Italian dressing
- 1 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh basil
- 2 dash(es) Italian seasoning
- 1.) Thaw & Marinate the Chicken in Italian Dressing overnight or for at least 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375 degrees when ready to make.
- 2.) Gather the seasonings, herbs, & fresh garlic in a bowl. Season the Chicken Breasts & sprinkle with Bread Crumbs. Bake the Chicken at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- 3.) Prepare choice of Pasta. Grease a glass baking dish.
- 4.) Place Pasta into baking dish & pour Alfredo Sauce over top.
- 5.) Take Chicken out of the oven when done & slice on a cutting board.
- 6.) Place the Chicken on top of the Pasta. Top with shredded Mozzarella & minced garlic. You can also add any remaining seasonings on top. (Little Kick-Tip: Try sprinkling the top with a little crushed red pepper flakes!)
- 7.) Set the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note