Cheryl's Freakin Awesome Chicken Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup(s) dried cranberries/craisins
- 1/3 cup(s) red onions finely chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise to taste
- 2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) tarragon
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Mix together first five ingredients (through red onions)
- Make a well in center and drop mayo in the middle. Top mayo with seasonings and slowly work the mayo mixture together before mixing in entire chicken to the sauce. Add mayo if necessary.
- Best to chill overnight. I like to serve with Hawaiian bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sgblue44 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheryl's Freakin Awesome Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sandwiches