Cherry Chip Cupcake Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) Betty Crocker 15.25 OZ Cherry Chip Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup(s) oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 container(s) Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Icing
- Heat oven to 375
- 1. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs, stir with a spoon until creamy. Shape into 1" balls, place on ungreased cookie sheets. Take a moistened glass and dip into flour and flatten dough to 1/4 thickness.
- 2. Bake 6-8 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool for 1 minute and remove from sheet and place on waxed paper.
- 3. Spread frosting over slightly warm cookies. Let frosting set and store in tight covered container.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indy929indy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note