cheezy ziti and meatballs
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) ziti
- 1 package(s) 3 pepper cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) spagetti sauce
- 20 turky or chicken meatballs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook ziti occurring to package; drain. Cook sauce with meatballs in pan ziti was in.
- Wait until meatballs and sauce get hot. Add ziti in with sauce and meatballs; mix.
- Spray a 1 12 quart cassorole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Make a layer of the meatball mixture on bottom of dish. . Layer on top of it the cheese; repeat. Put remaining cheese and some breadcrumbs (optional) on top. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cooklover290 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note