Cheesy Spinach & Bacon Dip
Community Recipe from
- 10 ounce(s) Frozen, Chopped Spinach thawed, drained
- 1 pound(s) Velveeta Cheese cubed
- 4 ounce(s) Cream Cheese cubed
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies undrained
- 8 slice(s) Bacon cooked, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 5 min. or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 min.
- Serve with tortilla chips and cut-up fresh vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ammybear81 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note