Cheesy Ham & Potato Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) frozen shredded hash browns thawed
- 1/2 cup(s) onions (optional) chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) pepper jack cheese shredded
- 2 cup(s) sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 cup(s) ham cubed
- 2 cup(s) potato chips crushed
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 9 X 13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl whisk together soup, sour cream and salt. Stir in hash browns, onions (optional), cheese, and ham until well mixed. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- In medium bowl mix together butter and potato chips. Sprinkle evenly on top of hash brown mixture.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes or until bubbly. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note