Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 package(s) frozen hash brown potatoes (32 oz)
- 8 ounce(s) cooked, diced ham
- 2 can(s) condensed cream of potato soup
- 16 ounce(s) container sour cream
- 2 cup(s) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1.5 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
- From reviewer:
- This is a wonderful casserole. The first time I made this dish my boyfriend thought it was too rich. He decided to give it one more try. I made it this past weekend. He loved it. Instead of using the sharp cheddar, I used medium cheddar. I also added 1/4c red bell peppers, 1/4c green bell peppers, and 1/4c onions, and 1/4c mushrooms. Also after I serve this onto a plate, I grate some fresh parmesean cheese to give it a little kick. The peppers added such a wonderful flavor to this dish. This is going to be a favorite for a long time. Enjoy. Thank you Melissa!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sdwoodfin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note