Cheesy Creamed Corn
Community Recipe from
- Cheesy Creamed Corn
- 3 (16-oz. ) pkg. frozen corn
- 1 (8-oz. ) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (3-oz. ) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 4 tbsp butter, cubed
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 6 slices American cheese, cut up
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4 hours or until heated through and cheese is
- melted. Stir well before serving.
- Serves 8-10.
- Back to top
- Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
- Messages in this topic (1)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Creamed Corn Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables