Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) chicken, chopped
- 1 package(s) frozen broccoli (or cali veggies)
- 2 cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 cup(s) corn
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) crushed ritz crackers
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken in bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole. In large bowl combine broccoli, rice, and peas. Spread mixture over the chicken. In medium bowl combine cream of chicken soup, nacho cheese soup, diced tomatoes, milk, and crushed red pepper. Stir in 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Pour mixture over broccoli mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle crushed crackers evenly over all. Top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until topping is golden. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- 3. *If you do not have leftover rice, cook 2/3 cup long grain white rice or brown rice in 1-1/3 cups boiling water for 15 minutes (40 minutes for brown rice) or until water is absorbed.
- From the Test Kitchen•Note *If you do not have leftover rice, cook 2/3 cup long grain white rice or brown rice in 1-1/3 cups boiling water for 15 minutes (40 minutes for brown rice) or until water is absorbed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesy Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes