Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 6 cabbage wedges (medium)(about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup(s) red or green pepper (chopped)
- 2 tablespoon(s) margarine or butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1)Place water and salt in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole,arrange cabbage wedges spoke-fashion with core at outside edge.2)Cover tightly and microwave on high (100 0/0) 5 minutes;rotate casserole 1/2 turn.3)Microwave until crisp-tender,3 to 5 minutes;drain.4)Place red pepper and margarine in 2-cup microwavable measure.5)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0)until pepper is crisp-tender,about 1 minute.6)Blend in flour,garlic salt and pepper;stir in milk.7)Microwave uncovered,stirring every minute,until sauce is thickened,2 to 3 minutes.8)Pour sauce over hot cabbage wedges;sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note