Cheesecake Crescent Rolls
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 package(s) 8oz cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- Unroll and spread 1 of the cans of crescent rolls on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish (or 8 x 8 if you want to cut the recipe in half). Combine softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla. Spread over crescent roll layer. Unroll and layer remaining crescent rolls over cream cheese layer. Melt your butter and spread over top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in 350 degree oven until bubbly and slightly browned. Drizzle with a little honey if you like. Let cool a bit, slice and eat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenzipooch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake Crescent Rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries