Cheesecake by Grandma Naida
Community Recipe from
- 16 Graham Crackers crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 package(s) cream cheese (8 oz packages)
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla
- For crust: Combine ingredients and form in 9" springform pan. Bake at 450 for 5 minutes.
- For filling: combine ingredients and beat together until smooth. Pour into crust. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Cool slightly. Apply Topping.
- For topping: mix ingredients well and pour over cooked pie. for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JANETDEVRIES and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheesecake by Grandma Naida Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts