Cheeseburger Zucchini Pie
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) lean grd beef
- 1 medium onion,peeled andchopped
- 6 ounce(s) zucchini shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 cup(s) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cube(s) heart friendly reduced fat biscuit mix
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over med high heat. Crumble ingrd beef. Stir in in onion and zucchini and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with saltand pepper.
- Spread beef misture into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle the cheese over the top
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the biscuit mix, milk and eggs until smooth. Pour misture over the beef misture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to coolfor 5 to 10 minutes.Cut into 6 wedges and serve with a green salad, if desired
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ann121121 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note