Stand: 5 Minutes
- 1 10 3/4-ounce can(s) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 soup can(s) heavy cream
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) rum extract
- 5 cup(s) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup(s) raisins
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted slivered almonds
- • Stir the soup, cream, egg yolks, sugar, lemon zest and rum extract in a large bowl until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the noodles, raisins and almonds.
- • Beat the egg whites in a large bowl until soft peaks form, using an electric mixer at high speed. Gently fold them into the noodle mixture. Spoon into a greased 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- • Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note