Community Recipe from
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese OR grated jalapeño jack
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small purple onion, diced (you can use chopped green onions as well or omit onions if you don’t like them)
- ◦Serve with Wheat Thins or Frito’s Scoops for dipping or evenVeggies
- 1. Place all ingredients in a shallow baking dish (a 9″ square pan or round quiche pan will be perfect!)
- 2. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the ingredients are melted enough to stir together.
- 3. Stir until combined.
- 4. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5. Serve with Wheat Thins or Frito’s Scoops for dipping
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cheese dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads