Cheddar Cheese Waffers
Community Recipe from
- 1-1/2 c, cup(s) butter (3 sticks) softened
- 1 (1 lb.) block of Cracker Barrel Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3-3/4 cup(s) flour
- (Mix dough in food processor using a dough attachment for much easier mixing)
- Beat first five ingredients at medium speed. Gradually add flour and beat until just combined. Roll dough into desired size rolls/logs and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 8 hours and cut each in 1/2" slices. Place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F 13 - 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Alternate idea:
- This recipe has also been done for christmas presents where the dough was rolled out and cut with mini cookie cutters and baked the same way.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cheddar Cheese Waffers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres