CELERY, FENNEL, RADISH SALAD
- 1 head(s) celery tough outer stalks removed, cleaned, dried
- 1 head(s) fennel tough outer stalks removed, cleaned, dried
- 5 clove(s) garlic peeled
- 6-8 scallions trimmed, cleaned, dried
- 1/3 pound(s) sugar snap peas stem & thread removed, cleaned, dried
- 1 bunch(es) large radishes trimmed, cleaned, dried
- 3/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Thinly slice (1/4") celery. Using mandoline, thinly slice fennel & radish.
- Cut scallions and sugar snap peas on bias into slivers. Toss all together.
- Using remaining ingrediants make vinaigrette.
- Pour approximately 1/3 c. vinaigrette over salad (do not overdress), toss well. Salt & pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kenders and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note