Cauliflower & carrot curry
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 4 large carrots cut into 1/2" rounds
- 1 meduim onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) madras curry powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin seed toasted & crushed
- 1 mediun head cauliflower cut into sm. florets
- 1 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup(s) coconut milk
- 1 cup(s) thawed frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- In dutch oven or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots & onions. Cook, stirring often until onions are golden, about 6 min. Add curry and cumin, stir for 30 sec.
- Add cauliflower, broth & coconut milk. Bring to boil and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until vegs, are tender, 10-15 min. Add peas and cook until heated through. Season with salt.
- Serve over rice..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmarvin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cauliflower & carrot curry Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes