Cauliflower, Brie and Bacon Soup
Community Recipe from
- 10 slice(s) bacon cooked crisply
- 3 head(s) cauliflower broken into florets
- 2 whole(s) onions (large) chopped
- 8 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 can(s) cream of celery soup (98% fat free)
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup (98% fat free)
- 16 ounce(s) brie rind removed
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and tear into small pieces. After removing the rind from the Brie, cube the cheese.
- Cook chopped onion and cauliflower pieces in chicken broth in a large pot until vegetables are soft (about 20 minutes). Add cans of soups Bring back to a boil.
- Cool soup for about 10 minutes. Add bacon and brie cubes. Stir until brie is melted. Puree in batches in a blender and return to pot. Serve immediately.
- Note: I like to serve this with a swirl of a condiment called "West's Hot Pepper Butter". Just Google for various ways to order it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by harpette and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note