- 2 tablespoon(s) low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 chicken breast , skinless and boneless
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth, low salt low fat
- 3 clove(s) garlic,finely minced
- 3 shallots,finely chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) oregano, dried
- 1 Blend yogurt,cumin and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Rub 1/2 yogurt mixture all over the chicken,cover with plastic wrap and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- 2 Prick eggplant skin,steam until tender.Peel and chop
- 3 Spray a medium size skillet with no stick cooking spray.Add stock and saute garlic and shallots until soft.Add eggplant and stir 2 minutes.
- 4 Remove from heat,add remaining yogurt mixture and blend well.Keep warm.
- 5 In a different non stick skillet,Add chicken and cook 3 or 4 minutes on each side,constantly turning so as not to burn or stick.
- Add tomatoes,chicken and oregano to eggplant mixture
- Serve over brown rice
This recipe is a personal recipe added by billyhaze64 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note