Carrot Cake Cookies
- 1 cup(s) white whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) vegetable or canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) drained crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- 1 cup(s) grated carrot
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1. Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Lightly coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, rolled oats, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg.
- 3. In a second medium bowl, combine the egg whites, brown sugar, oil, pineapple, milk and vanilla.
- 4. Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients, then stir to combine. Stir in the raisins, carrots and walnuts.
- 5. Drop by the tablespoonful onto the prepared cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between them. Bake for 12 to15 minutes, or until golden around the edges and slightly firm to the touch.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note