CARAMELIZED BACON TWISTS
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Sliced Bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar packed
- 2 teaspoon(s) Ground Cinnamon
- Cut each bacon strip in half width wise. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Dip bacon in sugar mixture; twist.
- Place on a foil-lined 15"x10"x1" baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 min. or until crisp. Serve; or cool and freeze in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- To use frozen bacon: Bake at 350 for 6-8 min or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DLewisPugs and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
CARAMELIZED BACON TWISTS Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers