Caramel Apple Dessert
Refrigerate: 5 Hours
- 1/2 cup(s) Caramel Topping
- 1/4 cup(s) Chopped P-Nuts
- 8oz tub(s) Cool Whip
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 package(s) Instant Vanilla Jello Pudding
- 2/3 cup(s) Melted butter
- 3 1/4 cup(s) Milk
- 2 cup(s) Nilla Afers
- 1 each Red and Green Apple
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- Crush wafers. Add Butter and press into a 9X113 pan. Beat cr. cheese, sugar, and 1/4c milk until well blended. Add 1c. cool whip and spread over crust. Beat pudding with remaining milk and whisk 2". Stir in 1/4c. caramel topping. Spoon over cr. cheese mixture. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight. Top with chopped apples and p-nuts jst before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lutefisk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note