Caramel Apple Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 medium-sized tart apples peeled, cored, and chopped small
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan. In a large bowl beat together the brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add the eggs 1 at a time. Beat for 1 minute after each addition. In a separate bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture. Beat until blended. Stir in the apples. Fill the cupcake liners 1/2 to 3/4 full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Apple Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes