Cannoli "Filling" Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) (whole-milk) ricotta cheese
- 1 orange zest
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar,
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
- 1. Mix all together ricotta, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- 2. Zest orange into the mixture and then add the chocolate chips in- stirring just until incorporated.
- 3. Refrigerate for one hour.
- 4. Spoon into glasses or ramekins and top with extra chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note