Candy Cane Bark
Community Recipe from
- 6 ounce(s) chocolate flavor candy coating
- 3 ounce(s) milk chocolate bar
- 6 ounce(s) vanilla-flavor candy coating
- 3 ounce(s) white chocolate baking squares
- 1/4 cup(s) crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line large baking sheet with foil. In small, heavy sauce pan, melt chocolate-flavored candy coating and milk chocolate bar, stirring over low heat until smooth. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a 10 x 8 rectangle; set aside.
- In another small, heavy sauce pan, melt vanilla-flavor candy coating and white chocolate baking squares, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- Slowly pour white chocolate over mixture on baking sheet. With a thin spatula, swirl white into chocolate mixture. Shake baking sheet for even thickness.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Use foil to life candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces.
- Makes 1-1/4 pounds.
- Store in airtight container. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note