Campbell's Classic Green Bean Casserole
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- dash(es) ground black pepper
- 4 cup(s) cooked green beans
- 1 1/3 cup(s) french fried onions
- 1. Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- 2. Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- 3. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jenbmassey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note